The Cambridge Library offers basic computer classes for adult library members where they are introduced to the world of computers and the internet in a friendly and helpful environment.
Classes go for one hour, and cost $10 per class.
We now offer one-on-one computer classes on whatever topic you need help with. Topics include:
- Smart Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Organising your files and folders
- Internet help - Internet search, social media etc.
- Mouse and keyboard skills
- Getting started with computers
- Mac or PC - we have knowledge in both operating systems.
Bookings for our one-on-one sessions are essential.
Please contact the library via phone on: 9383 8999 or email: email@example.com
For further information please Contact Us.